2) The route takes you north, out of the town along the Pitlochry to Killiecrankie road.
3) Follow the road past the Garry Bridge, pass the Faskally Wood entrance and the Faskally Caravan Park.
4) Around 1km after the Garry Bridge, you will be directed to take a sharp left onto a downhill path, to
cross a foot bridge across the Garry River.
5) After crossing the foot bridge, turn left and follow a forest track next to the river. At the top of this
track you will find a short set of steps, climb these until you get to the water station.
6) From the water station you will cross the Garry Bridge and turn right to return to town on the same
route as the outward leg.
7) Enter Pitlochry and turn right into Rie-Achan Road. Then turn left behind the Strathgarry Hotel and cross towards Pitlochry
Station and continue along the lane behind Fishers Hotel.
8) Turn left at the end of the lane and travel up the hill towards Atholl Road, turn left.
9) Finish outside Fishers Hotel.